- Cinnamon Cider: 8 1/2” x 5 ½”
- Basic White: 4” x 2 ½” 3 ½” x 2 ½”
- DSP: (3) ½” x 5 ½”
- Fold Cinnamon Cider 8 ½” x 5 ½” card stock in half and crease to create card base.
- Using Versamark ink, stamp Forever Fern leaf image randomly over card front.
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere 3 DSP strips across card front.
- Ink phrase and stamp onto Whisper White. Die-cut using Tasteful Labels die.
- Ink leaf image from Forever Fern stamp set, first using Bumblebee ink and then brushing Cinnamon Cider ink lightly on top of some sections of the stamp.
- Die-cut inked leaf image using Forever Flourishing die.
- Adhere phrase and die-cut leaf to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Create Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon bow and attach to card front using Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three Elegant Faceted Gems to complete card.