The Hand Penned Designer Paper (on SALE!!) is one of my favorites! Here's a card that really showcases it!
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap
- Blushing Bride: ½” x 4 ¼”
- DSP: 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½, 11
- Fold DSP on score lines with the 1” folding to the front.
- Crop strip of Blushing Bride with scallop border die and add under the 1” flap, glue the flop to the card.
- Crop scallop rectangle from white, stamp floral image in Memento, fill in with coordinating images in Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaron.
- Stamp sentiment in bottom right corner of rectangle in Memento.
- Fold a small snippet of ribbon in half and adhere ends to the back upper left of the rectangle, add piece to card with dimensionals.
- Stamp same image and fillers on the inside layer, add to inside of card.
- Add a few Pastel Pearls to the flower on the front.