Such a beautiful bundle!
- Early Espresso: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Painted Christmas DSP: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Be Dazzling Specialty Paper: 1-1/4” x 4-1/4”
- Evening Evergreen: 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” cut with label shape die from the Seasonal Labels Dies
- Soft Succulent: 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” to die cut about a 2” circle
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” for inside and 2-3/4” x 3-1/4” for stamping
- Gems: x3
- Add the dsp to the card front.
- Add the strip of be dazzling specialty paper about ¾” from the bottom of the card front.
- Add the die cut evening evergreen label shape.
- Stamp desired greeting, using early espresso ink, onto the die cut circle. Add that to the card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp two of the smaller solid pinecones using crumb cake ink onto the white cardstock.
- Stamp the overlay image using early espresso ink, over top.
- Die cut.
- Add the two pinecones to the card front as shown in photo.
- Add three of the gold gems from the Wonderful Gems package.
- Stamp desired greeting on the inside layer and add to the inside of the card.