Can you believe it's 2 months until Christmas?!! Have you planned your Christmas cards yet? I still have a couple of spots left in my Holiday Cards Class on Nov 6th!! Click HERE to register!
Here's a beautiful card to inspire you, featuring the Whimsical Trees:
- Mint Macaron CS: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4”; scrap for die cutting
- Silver Foil: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- DSP: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Basic White CS: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Stamp the sentiment (centered) and a tree (bottom left) onto the 5-1/4” x 4” Basic White CS.
- Die cut “happy” from the center of the Silver Foil layer.
- Die cut the happy background from a scrap of Mint Macaron CS.
- Cut the two ribbons to about 7”.
- Wrap the Metallic Mesh Ribbon around the DSP layer and adhere on the back using Tear & Tape.
- Apple Tear & Tape onto the back of the velvet ribbon, then place it over the mesh ribbon and wrap around to the back.
- Adhere the DSP layer onto the Silver Foil layer using large strips cut from a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
- Adhere the Silver Foil layer onto the front of the card base using Tear & Tape.
- Glue the Silver Foil “happy” onto the happy background.
- Adhere the “happy” stack onto the velvet ribbon using strips of adhesive from the Stampin’ Seal+.
- Glue the stamped Basic White CS onto the inside of the card base.