A more traditional card today!
- Sahara Sand – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; 3” x 5-1/4”
- Tidings of Christmas DSP – 1” x 5-1/4”
- Soft Succulent – 2-3/8” x 3-3/4”
- Basic White – 2-3/4” x 4” and 3” x 1-1/4” for die-cuts
- Ribbon – 16”
- Adhere the DSP to the left edge of the Sahara Sand card base front.
- Emboss the Sahara Sand piece with Bark Folder; adhere to the card front.
- Tie Open Weave Ribbon around card front into a double-knot and position over DSP layer.
- Die-cut a Basic White Stitched Rectangles shape and Basic White Ornate Frames shape.
- Stamp large pine tree onto rectangle in Evening Evergreen ink.
- Stamp medium pine trees next to first tree in stamped-off Misty Moonlight ink.
- Pop up onto Soft Succulent layer and mount onto the card front.
- Stamp sentiment in Evening Evergreen onto Ornate Frames label; pop up with Dimensionals.
- Add three Pool Party Holiday Rhinestones around the trees.