This is a great card to make several of--it's pretty simple! The coloring could be done while sipping hot chocolate and watching "Christmas Vacation"!
- Shaded Spruce: 5-1/2” x 8-1/4” scored at 4-1/8”
- Just Jade: 5-3/8” x 4”
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” (stamped piece); 5-1/4” x 3-7/8” (inside of card); 2-1/2” x 2” (die cut)
- Polished Pink: 2-1/2” x 2” (2 pieces)
- Fold the large piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock in half. Burnish with your bone folder and set aside.
- Using Stampin’ Seal, glue the Just Jade cardstock to the front of the card, and the 5-3/8” x 4” piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside of the card. Set aside.
- Use your Stamparatus and Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Festive Foliage stamp onto the larger piece of Basic White cardstock. Carefully trim around the image with your Paper Trimmer. The final size of your Basic White cardstock should be 5-1/4” x 3-7/8”.
- Color the image with your Stampin’ Blends. Refer to the photographs for color placement.
- Wrap a 5” piece of Mint Macaron 1/2” Soft Velvet Ribbon around the Basic White cardstock, and attach to the back with Stampin’ Seal. Attach the entire layer to your card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Words of Cheer phrase onto the small piece of Basic White cardstock with Shaded Spruce ink. Die cut with the appropriate die from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Use the same die to cut both pieces of Polished Pink cardstock. To prevent excess bulk behind the sentiment, cut one end off of each piece of the pink cardstock. The cut should be close to the center, leaving the side points intact. When these are attached to the back with Stampin’ Seal, they will be close to meeting in the center, but not overlap. Two Polished Pink points will be visible on each side, directly above and below the white point.
- Attach the sentiment layer to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 5 of the Mint Macaron Genial Gems to the card.