Good morning!! Here with a quick post this morning! My Holiday Card Class is this morning at 9:30am, so I'm off to get set up!! If you missed this one, you can join us in November! Click HERE for all the details!
This fun card features an "older" stamp set, Snowflake Wishes, along with a new one: Watercolor Shapes!
- Balmy Blue: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Night of Navy: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic White: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
- Vellum Cardstock: ¾” x 4”
- On your ¼ sheet of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the smallest circle image from the Watercolor Shapes Stamp Set, using the Balmy Blue Classic Ink.
- Following the same pattern, stamp the snowflake in Night of Navy Ink.
- Adhere this to the ¼ sheet of Night of Navy cardstock, then to the Balmy Blue Card base.
- On the strip of Vellum cardstock, stamp sentiment using Versarmark and Night of Navy ink.
- To do this, ink up your stamp with versamark ink first, then ink up in the Night of Navy pad—then stamp onto your Vellum cardstock.
- Sprinkle Clear Emboss Powder over image, and shake off any excess powder.
- Heat with heat tool until image is shiny blue!
- Snip ends of Vellum strip to create banner tails on both ends.
- Attach to card using Mini Glue Dots—put the glue dots behind the sentiment to “hide” them.
- Add Rhinestones. There are a lot on this card, but add what you like!