- Basic White: 4¼” x 5½”, 1¾” x 3½”, 2½” x 4”, 2½” x 3”
- Pale Papaya: 4” x 5¼”, 2¾” x 7½” (score at 4¼”); scrap for die cutting
- Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3¾” x 7” (score at 5”)
- Old Olive: scrap for die cutting
- Basic White Twine: about 12”
- Adhere Pale Papaya to Basic White.
- Fold DSP on score line and adhere DSP to Pale Papaya.
- Adhere Basic White to inside DSP flap.
- Fold Pale Papaya on score line and adhere to DSP.
- Adhere Basic White to inside of Pale Papaya.
- Stamp Happy Birthday to the left-side of the Basic White piece. Adhere to front Pale Papaya flap.
- Stamp peach in Calypso Coral on Pale Papaya (stamp off once first).
- Stamp leaf in Old Olive on Old Olive.
- Die cut peach and leaf. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Double twine and tie a bow. Adhere to peach with a mini glue dot.