- Misty Moonlight: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (x2) – one for inside and scrap for die cutting label shape
- Crumb Cake: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Denim Ribbon: 2-1/2”
- Ink large floral image with VersaMark ink and stamp it onto the lower right corner of the crumb cake cardstock.
- Sprinkle with white embossing powder, tap off excess and heat set.
- Add this to one of the white layers and then onto the card front.
- Stamp greeting using misty moonlight ink onto scrap of white and die cut using the appropriate sized label shape from the ornate frames dies.
- Fold ribbon in half and add it to the back of the lower right corner of the greeting using a mini glue dot.
- Add greeting to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add a couple opal rounds.
- Add second white layer to the inside of the card.
Here's another version using the Amazing Thanks Dies: