- Basic White Thick CS – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ½” to create card base
- Basic White CS -- 3 ½” x 4 5/8” – layer for stamping (goes behind vellum layer)
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- In Color DSP (Tahitian Tide Dotted Sheet) - 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- In Color Glimmer Paper (Tahitian Tide Sheet) – 3 ¾” x 4 7/8”
- Vellum Paper – trim to 3 ½” x 4 5/8”
- Create thick white card base, creasing well at score line with Bone Folder.
- Adhere black layer to card base using Liquid Glue.
- Adhere Dotted Tahitian Tide paper to black layer using Liquid Glue.
- Adhere Tahitian Tide Glimmer paper to dotted layer using Liquid Glue.
- Using piece of Basic White CS, stamp images from Botanical Layers, alternating Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party inks as desired.
- Adhere stamped piece to Glimmer layer using Liquid Glue. (TIP: lay book on top and let dry completely to make sure fully adhered).
- Adhere vellum layer to stamped layer using Mini Glue Dots placed in corners under black leaves (this will hide the glue dots).
- Using black ink, stamp sentiment onto scrap piece of Tahitian Tide and cut out using die-cut machine and smallest scalloped rectangle die from Scalloped Contour Dies.
- Adhere sentiment piece to card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish card by attaching 3 Parakeet Party Matte Dots to sentiment piece.