- White Card Stock: Scrap to stamp and punch out
- Pineapple Punch Card Stock: 3” square
- Gorgeous Grape Card Stock: 6” x 1-3/4”
- Ribbon: 17” of each
- Stamp the small elephant using Coastal Cabana ink on white card stock. Use markers to color balloons then stamp in elephant’s trunk. Stamp greeting in Gorgeous Grape ink. Punch out image with 2” punch.
- Punch a starburst out of the Pineapple Punch card stock and adhere to back of stamped circle.
- Use the bone folder to “curl” the Gorgeous Grape strip of card stock, then adhere it around bottom of push pop container using Tear & Tape. Directions
- Tie ribbons around grape strip with bow on the front.
- Use bone folder to curl starburst circle, then attach to front of container using dimensionals.