- White Card Stock: Scrap to stamp and punch out
- Pineapple Punch Card Stock: 3” square
- Gorgeous Grape Card Stock: 6” x 1-3/4”
- Ribbon: 17” of each
- Stamp the small elephant using Coastal Cabana ink on white card stock. Use markers to color balloons then stamp in elephant’s trunk. Stamp greeting in Gorgeous Grape ink. Punch out image with 2” punch.
- Punch a starburst out of the Pineapple Punch card stock and adhere to back of stamped circle.
- Use the bone folder to “curl” the Gorgeous Grape strip of card stock, then adhere it around bottom of push pop container using Tear & Tape. Directions
- Tie ribbons around grape strip with bow on the front.
- Use bone folder to curl starburst circle, then attach to front of container using dimensionals.
Good Morning!! Just a quick post this morning to share with you one of the projects we made at the Holiday Stamp Camp back in October!
How cute is that?!! Not alot of stamping involved, but we used alot of the very pretty Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Paper!
Have a GREAT day!!!
Don't forget to sign up for classes:
Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, November 23 @ 10am
or Gift Cards Galore, December 8 @ 2pm
- Real Red: 3 1/2” x 7 1/2” scored at 1 ¼”, 2 ¼”, 3”, 4 7/8”, 5 5/8”
- Basic Black scrap for Scalloped Circle
- Whisper White: scraps for gorilla image and sentiments
- Lovely Lipstick Ribbon: 6”
- Wrap Real Red card stock around candy box. Use Tear & Tape to the fold that runs across the top of the box. A 1 ¼” piece of Real Red will stand up, The candy box should fit snuggly within the wrapper but should slide out either end.
- Stamp gorilla image on scrap Whisper White and die cut with the second largest stitched circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Color gorilla image using Stampin’ Blends. Die cut Basic Black scalloped circle using the second largest scalloped circle die from the Layering Circles Framelits. Adhere gorilla to scalloped circle and adhere to front flap of the piece standing on top of the candy wrapper. Make small bow with Lovely Lipstick and adhere to gorilla piece with mini glue dot.
- Stamp “hey, valentine” in black memento ink on scrap of Whisper White and punch out using the Classic Label Punch. Adhere sentiment to front edge of the candy wrapper.
- Stamp “i’m APE over you” in black memento ink on scrap of Whisper White and punch out using the Scalloped Circle Punch. Adhere to front flap with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Whisper White card stock: 4-1/8” x 4-1/8”
- Poppy Parade card stock : 3-1/4” x 1"
- Ribbon: 32”
- Lay Baker’s Box flat on scrap paper and use a sponge brayer rolled in Pool Party ink to add a light layer of color.
- Stamp Buffalo Check on white square of card stock. Assemble box and lay the buffalo check in the bottom.
- Use Big Shot to cut out any images from the Designer Series Paper that you wish. Stamp “North Pole” in signpost, if using that image.
- Punch ribbon border from Poppy Parade card stock strip. Adhere to the front top of window with glue dots.
- Fill box with goodies. Wrap Poppy ribbon around the box and tie a bow.
- Add die cut images to front of box using mini glue dots or dimensionals.
- Shimmery White: 2 3/4” x 3 3/4”
- Old Olive: scrap
- Designer Paper: 5 1/4” x 2”
- Place the flat gable box in the embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot.
- Use the Stitched Shapes framelit to cut an oval from the Shimmery White cardstock.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp the images onto the Shimmery White oval.
- Color as shown using the Stampin’ Blends listed above.
- Punch each end of the designer paper to make a tag - one with the Scalloped Tag Topper and the other with Banner Triple.
- Using the scrap of Old Olive, punch out two sets of sprigs and attach them to the tag. Then attach the oval to the tag.
- Use the Braided Linen Trim to attach the tag to the box.
I'm slowly getting through all 8 projects that we did at our Holiday Stamp Camp in September! Here's a beautiful gift bag, along with a sweet 3x3 card! The Peaceful Poinsettia is such an elegant stamp set! It's so easy to color with our Stampin' Blends!
We are already planning our next Stamp Camp! It will be in late Jan or early Feb! Be sure you sign up for my customer newsletter HERE so you don't miss the registration!
Some of the highlighted products used in this project:
This was project 4 of 8 projects our guests made at the Holiday Stamp Camp in September. It's a gift card card! haha!! It looks like a regular card, but has a cute pocket inside to hold a gift card or cash!
Here are the supplies we used for this project:
I love journals -- any kind! I collect journals, notebooks, etc. It's a problem! haha! Here is one we made at our Stamp Camp in September:
It's made from a simple composition notebook! Isn't it beautiful?!