Here's an awesome, easy to make, masculine birthday card!
Here is the "open" view--so you can see that the front is shorter! Very cool!
- Cinnamon Cider: 5-1/2” x 7” card base, score at 4-1/4”
- Black: 3-3/4” x 3”
- DSP: 5-1/4” x 2-1/2” for gray; 5-1/4” x 1-1/2” for cider
- Crumb Cake: 4-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Copper Foil: 3-3/4” x 2-3/4” for die-cut
- Whisper White: 3-3/4” x 2-3/4” for die-cut; 3-1/2” x 2-3/4” for inside
- Adhere gray World of Good DSP to the Cinnamon Cider front flap.
- Adhere cider World of Good DSP to the inside bottom of the card, so it shows through to front.
- Adhere Basic Black layer to the shortened card front.
- Banner-cut the ends of the Crumb Cake layer, then adhere to the card front.
- Use Cinnamon Cider and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers to color directly onto the red rubber Happiest of Birthdays stamp. Gently use the brush-tip end of the marker to color. “Huff” onto the stamp to refresh the ink, then stamp onto Whisper White cardstock.
- Die-cut the sentiment with the Tasteful Labels die.
- Die-cut a second Tasteful Labels shape in Copper Foil, cut in half length-wise, then adhere to the top and bottom of the sentiment label to create a frame. Trim away any excess sticking out on the sides.
- Pop up sentiment onto the card front with Dimensionals.
- Add Champagne Rhinestone Jewels to the corners of the Basic Black layer.
- Stamp another Happiest of Birthdays sentiment on the Whisper White layer with Memento Black ink. Adhere it to the inside of the card.