- Very Vanilla Thick CS: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored in half at 4-1/4”
- Basic Gray CS: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Very Vanilla CS: 5-1/4” x ¾”; scrap 2-1/2” x 2” for the chessmen
- Well Suited DSP: 2-1/2” x 2”
- Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Put the Basic Gray CS layer in the embossing folder and run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink onto the Very Vanilla CS strip.
- Stamp the chessboard design in black ink onto the inside of the card base, one in the upper left corner and one in the lower right corner. (Oops, I forgot to photograph the inside.)
- Stamp the chessmen in black ink onto the scrap of Very Vanilla CS, then fussy cut using Paper Snips.
- Glue the Basic Gray CS layer onto the front of the card base.
- Glue the sentiment strip onto the Basic Gray CS layer.
- Glue the chessmen onto the DSP layer.
- Glue the DSP layer over the sentiment strip.
- Apply 3 silver pearls onto the card front using a Take Your Pick tool.