- Petal Pink: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; 5 ¼” x 4”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾“ x 1”
- Floral Romance DSP: 4 ½” x 1 ½“; 5” x ¾”
- Mossy Meadow: scrap for leaves die-cuts
- Fresh Fig: scrap for word die-cuts
- Embossed Petal Pink cardstock with Tufted Embossing Folder. Adhere to Petal Pink card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Fishtail cut the ends of the two DSP pieces. Adhere to background.
- Fishtail cut the White piece. Stamp Well Said phrase in Fresh Fig ink onto right side.
- Die-cut Fresh Fig “happy” with the Well Written Framelits. Adhere with Liquid Glue.
- Die-cut two Mossy Meadow leaves with Wonderful Floral Framelits. Adhere to back of sentiment layer. Pop up with Dimensionals.
- Add a few Mint Macaron Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins around focal point.
- Fresh Fig: 4-1/4” x 11”
- Old Olive: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White: 5” x 3-34” and 4” x 5-1/4” for inside of card
- Natures Twine (Fresh Fig): 5” and 8” for bow
- Stamp Small flower with Memento Ink in the lower right corner of large Whisper White cardstock and color in with Rich Razzleberry Combo Stampin’ Blends Markers and Old Olive Combo Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Fold cardstock in half and attach larger Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card.
- Stamp large flower and sentiment with Memento Ink on smaller of the Whisper White piece.
- Use Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Markers to color in the flowers and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends markers to color in stems and leaves.
- Unravel the 5” piece of Natures Twine and wrap the twine around the stamped piece securing it behind with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach stamped cardstock to the Old Olive cardstock and attach Old olive cardstock to the front of the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Unravel the 8” piece of Natures Twine and tie it in a bow and attach to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Card Stock: Poppy Parade 5 ½” x 8 ½” folded in half at 4 ¼”
- Crushed Curry 2 ½ “x 4”
- Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White 2” x 3 ½”
- Score and fold the Poppy Parade for the card base
- Run the Needlepoint nook Designer Series Paper thru the Tufted Embossing Folder with the Big Shot
- Adhere the Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper to the card base
- Stamp the sentiment with the Poppy Parade ink on the Whisper White and run thru the Big Shot with the Rectangle Stitched Framelit
- Run the Crushed Curry thru the Big Shot w the Rectangle Stitched Framelit and adhere to the stamped layer with Snail Adhesive
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals on those layers and attach and add that to the center of the card
- Add the Needlepoint Nook Mini Buttons with Mini Glue Dots as desired to add the finishing touch
- Whisper White: 5.5” x 8.5”, 5” x 3.75”, scraps for diecutting
- Grapefruit Grove: 5.25” x 4”
- Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5”
- Fold the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock in half to create the cardbase
- Die cut the 2-3/4” x 1-3/8” Rectangle Stitched Framelit from the middle of your Grapefruit Grove Cardstock. Set the Stitched Rectangle aside. Adhere the remainder of the 5-1/4” x 4” Grapefruit Grove Cardstock to your Cardfront, then adhere the 5” x 3-3/4” Whisper White Cardstock on top.
- Adhere the strip of Designer Series Paper towards the left side of the Whisper White Cardstock.
- On scrap Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the sentiment and flower in Grapefruit Grove, stamp two leaves in Call Me Clover
- Die cut the sentiment with the 2-3/8” x 1-1/8” Rectangle Stitched Framelit, die cut the flower and two leaves with the coordinating Four Seasons Framelits.
- Color the heart on the sentiment with Poppy Parade Stampin’ Write Marker as desired.
- Adhere the sentiment onto the Grapefruit Grove Stitched Rectangle and adhere to cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the leaves to the back of the flower, then adhere to the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Highland Heather: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Whisper White: 2 1/2" x 3”; 1” x 5 1/2"; scrap for die-cut
- Vellum: 3” x 3”
- DSP: 2” x 5 1/2”
- Score Highland Heather at 4 1/4"; fold to create card base.
- Punch border from 1” x 5 1/2" strip of Whisper White; adhere behind DSP with Tear & Tape. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp sentiment onto Whisper White scrap; die-cut with stitched circle die.
- Stamp tea cup and flower with Memento ink; color with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Die-cut with Tea Time Framelits.
- Create shimmer mist: add 1-2 drops of shimmer paint to the Stampin’ Spritzer, then fill with water or rubbing alcohol. Shake well.
- Spritz tea cup; allow to dry completely.
- Adhere vellum circle and stitched circle to card front with SNAIL.
- Loop 6” of organdy ribbon and adhere behind tea cup with Tear & Tape. Adhere tea cup to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Mossy Meadow: 8 ½” x 5 ½ ”
- Berry Burst : 5 ⅛” x 3 ⅞”
- Whisper White: 4 ⅞” x 3 ⅝” (plus 4” x 5 ¼” for inside card)
- Berry Burst Ribbon: 17”
- Lay Sheet Music stamp face up on flat surface. Add Smoky Slate ink to stamp, then lay smaller piece of white card stock on top. Cover with a scratch paper and rub all over to ink up card stock. Remove card stock from stamp. (TIP: Stamp a line or two of music from the TOP of the stamp onto the BOTTOM of the larger piece of white card stock for the inside card layer)
- Stamp flowers on right side of stamped paper in Berry Burst. Add stems and leaves in Mossy Meadow ink. (TIP: Using a Stamparatus for the flowers will enable you to get them in the same place every time!)
- Stamp sentiment on left side using Going Gray ink.
- Adhere stamped layer onto Berry Burst card stock and tie ribbon in a bow on front.
- Attach front of card to card base and layer to inside of card.
- Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 11”; 3 1/4” x 3 7/8”
- Coastal Cabana: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 ¼” x 3 7/8"; 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside of card)
- Attach Coastal Cabana Mat to the front of the card base.
- Run the Black Mat through the Big Shot cutting the packages. Place Thinlit close to the top of the Black Piece to cut out leaving a border at bottom.
- Attach the Package Cut piece to the Whisper White Mat and trim around the packages on both sides, so the Coast Cabana Mat shows.
- Using your Bermuda Bay Blends and Lemon Lime Stampin’ Write Marker start coloring through the open spaces of the packages.
- Stamp greeting in Black Memento Ink in the top left area of the mat.
- Attach the white finished mat to the Coastal Cabana Mat on the front of the card.
- Add Rhinestones to the bows and a few of the circles on the tall package.
- Whisper White Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”; 5” x 3 ¾”; 2” x 2”
- Poppy Parade: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”; ½” x 2 ¾”
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper*: ½” x 3 ½”
- Score Whisper White Thick at 4 1/4" and fold to form card base.
- Stamp the leaf image in Call Me Clover ink in the lower right corner of the Whisper White (5" x 3 3/4") and the palm leaf image in Lemon Lime Twist.
- Glue the stamped Whisper White to the Poppy Parade layer (5 1/8" x 3 7/8") and glue both to the front of the card.
- Stamp the flower image in Poppy Parade ink on the Whisper White (2" x 2") and cut out with the coordinating framelits.
- Pop up the flower with Stampin' Dimensionals on the stamped leaves.
- Glue the strip of Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the bottom of the stamped Whisper White lining up the right sides.
- Stamp the sentiments in Versamark ink on the Poppy Parade strip (½” x 2 ¾”), apply White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue the embossed strip to the card centering on the DSP.
- Add the flower sequins randomly on the card.
- Soft Sea Foam: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” card base; 5 ¼” x 4”
- Granny Apple Green: 4 ¼” x 2”
- Tropical Escape DSP: 1” x 5”
- Shaded Spruce: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Whisper White: 3” x 3” scrap
- Embossed Granny Apple Green cardstock with Dot To Dot Embossing Folder. Adhere to Soft Sea Foam card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Adhere Tropical Escape DSP to card front.
- Die-cut Whisper White cardstock with 2 5/8” square from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Stamp the frog, butterfly and sentiment from So Hoppy Together onto white piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color the frog and butterfly with Stampin’ Blends Markers, the brush on Wink of Stella on the frog’s spots and butterfly wings.
- Adhere the white square to the Shaded Spruce square with SNAIL adhesive, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
- Add a single Basic Adhesive Backed Sequin in Petal Pink.
- Optional alternative: Stamp frog & butterfly on scrap Whisper White, die-cut with Hop Around Framelits, color and pop up with Dimensionals onto square.
- Pool Party: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; scrap
- Whisper White scrap
- DSP: 2 ½” x 5 ¼”; 1 ½” x 5 ¼”
- Cut cardstock. Punch shapes from scraps of cardstock.
- Stamp on Story Label punch.
- Layer DSP onto card base.
- Wrap ribbon around front of card and tie into a bow. Adhere to card as needed.
- Layer Story Label punch and adhere to card with Dimensionals.