- Terracotta Tile: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; small scraps for die cutting flowers
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”, ½” x 2 ½””
- Crushed Curry” ¾” x 4” – cut 2
- Designer Series Paper: 4” x 1 ¾”
- Emboss the Whisper White panel with the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder
- Die cut three flowers with the Terracotta Tile scraps – cut one of each of the three sizes of flower dies.
- Use the long thing border die and cut two borders out of the Crushed Curry cardstock strips.
- Stamp “my friend” onto the small strip of White cardstock with Terracotta Tile ink.
- To assemble the card, adhere the embossed Whisper White panel to the card front.
- Position the Crushed Curry strips onto card front so they will create an edge to the Designer Series Paper.
- Use dimensionals to attach the Designer Series Paper panel.
- Attach greeting with Snail adhesive.
- Use Glue Dots to position the Old Olive ribbon to the word strip, then position the three die cut flowers onto the strips of Old Olive ribbon and adhere with glue dots.
- Add three Gilded Gems to the center of the flowers.